Adams on Criminal Law - Westlaw NZ
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|eReference - ProView||Adams on Criminal Law eReference||16/08/2013||41550126||POA||Enquiry|
|Looseleaf||Adams on Criminal Law||30119302||$3,900.75||Enquiry|
|Looseleaf||Adams on Criminal Law - Evidence||30112797||$889.72||Enquiry|
|Online||Adams on Criminal Law - Evidence - Westlaw NZ||41169071||POA||Enquiry|
|Online||Adams on Criminal Law - Westlaw NZ||41169055||POA||Enquiry|
Adams on Criminal Law addresses the whole field of New Zealand’s criminal law from beginning to end.
Adams is the work of a team of distinguished Judges and lawyers and places substantial emphasis on the practical aspects of criminal law. The current edition is the third of a line which began with Sir Francis Adams’ Criminal Law and Practice in New Zealand in 1964, followed by the second edition in 1971, and publication of the latest edition in 1991. Find out more about the authors.
The work includes “offences” legislation and extensive commentary on the Courts’ interpretation of these. Material relating to the criminal investigation process forms a substantial part, with chapters on evidence, trial procedure, the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act, blood sampling and DNA testing.
Adams on Criminal Law is an indispensable, practical guide for defence, prosecution, corporate lawyers, the judiciary, police, academics and students.
All information, cases and legislation is rigorously checked by our team of legally-qualified editors and researchers.
Continued consolidation of legislation and replacement of outdated commentary provides a continually up-to-date view of New Zealand criminal law and procedure.
First published in 1991, it is a highly regarded legal text.
Organised around the main legislation with extensive cross-referencing.
- Crimes Act 1961
- Victims’ Rights
- Control over Proceedings
- Trial Procedure
- Criminal Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court
- Serious Fraud
- Criminal Justice Act 1985
- Misuse of Drugs
- Bill of Rights
- Criminal Investigations
- Proceeds of Crime
- Criminal Procedure (Mentally Impaired Persons) Act 2003
- Criminal Records (Clean Slate) Act 2004
- Parole Act 2002
- Practice Notes
- Table of Statutes and Regulations, Cases, and Index
A one off book and contents charge will apply for initial set up which covers the cost of the binder(s) and all current looseleaf content to date. All monthly or annual subscription pricing includes all updates issued during the applicable subscription duration.
The following are features of all Brookers Online databases:
- “Print this Document” means you can print the page you’re looking at easily and quickly;
- “My Selections” lets you select multiple documents to print as you go and compile them at the end of your session to a single print-out, or export them to PDF;
- “Export to PDF” is particularly useful for creating PDFs of whole Acts or Regulations.
- Bookmarking. Add a document or frequently-used search to your “Favourites” menu and find things faster next time;
- Email. Use the Email Link features to send a link to a document to a colleague;
- Hide/Show. Brookers Online displays commentary and annotations section-by-section by default. You can hide this to read legislation on your screen faster, or to exclude the commentary and annotations from your print version.
- Includes 11 CD Rom updates per year.
- Available as a monthly or annual subscription for 1-3 concurrent users.
- Extra 1 concurrent user licencing is also available for either monthly or annual subscription.
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.