Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||Arbitration (Book)||01/09/2010||9780864727039||$80.00||Add to cart|
|Book+eBook||Arbitration (Book + eBook Bundle)||41530034||$104.00||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||Arbitration (eBook)||9780864728050||$80.00||Add to cart|
Arbitration is the first release in our NEW practitioner Silver Series. Arbitration is a comprehensive guide to the law of arbitration in New Zealand. The book provides arbitrators, advocates, lawyers and students with a handbook covering all the essential features of arbitration in New Zealand.
It is divided into two parts.
- Part 1 provides detailed commentary on the Arbitration Act 1996, and New Zealand and overseas case law relevant to New Zealand’s arbitration law.
- Part 2 gives guidance on the practice of arbitration.
As a bonus, an online access code is printed on the inside cover allowing access to MS Word versions of the Arbitration Precedents in the text.
eBooks and packages including an eBook may not be returned once the software key has been supplied. Your rights as a customer to access and use the ProView™ software and a ProView eBook are subject to acceptance of the ProView content licence agreement.
- An email with a registration key and instructions for accessing your eBook will be sent after checkout. For existing ProView users the eBook will appear in your library after checkout.
- Forthcoming/pre-order eBooks will be available after the publication date.
- The ProView app is not currently available on IPhone or Kindle. See the latest system requirements