Brookers Company Precedents - Westlaw NZ
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Online||Brookers Company Precedents - Westlaw NZ||41169118||POA||Enquiry|
Brookers Company Precedents brings together the documents needed to comply with all the actions necessary for establishing and administering a company in New Zealand.
The content of Brookers Company Precedents has been organised to follow the structure of the Companies Act 1993 - logically moving from the birth to the death of a company.
Each topic area cross-references itself to the corresponding part and section of the Companies Act 1993. Subscribers to Brookers Company Law Online are able to move easily to the relevant legislation or commentary and analysis.
Frequently-used prescribed forms are stored in a separate document repository called “Quick Find”. This provides fast, easy access to the following documents without having to locate them within the context of other precedents content:
- Prescribed forms from the Companies Act 1993 Regulations 1994;
- Form of financial statements for exempt company from the Financial Reporting Order 1994.
Brookers Company Precedents also contains useful information on fees, and on filing documents in the Companies Office.
Table of Contents
- Incorporation (Part II Companies Act 1993)
- Company Names (Part 4)
- Company Constitutions (Part 5)
- Shares (Part 6)
- Shareholders and Their Rights and Obligations (Part 7)
- Directors and Their Powers and Duties (Part 8)
- Enforcement (Part 9)
- Administration of Companies (Part 10)
- Accounting Records and Audit (Part 11)
- Disclosure by Companies (Part 12)
- Compromises with Creditors (Part 14)
- Liquidations (Part 16)
- Receiverships (Receiverships Act 1993)
- Removal from the New Zealand Register (Part 17)
- Overseas Companies (Part 18)
- Transfer of Registration (Part 19)
- Quick Find Prescribed Forms
- Companies Office - General Information
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.