Brookers Employment Precedents - Westlaw NZ
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Online||Brookers Employment Precedents - Westlaw NZ||41169110||POA||Enquiry|
Brookers Employment Precedents collects together the documents and precedents necessary for anyone who is required to advise on or take action in employment-related matters.
The documents are complemented with succinct explanations of each process stage. Information on drafting an employment agreement commences with an offer of employment and takes the user through all the necessary steps. Sample agreements are included, along with a comprehensive library of clauses to cover differing requirements or issues.
The service also includes required forms and other documents necessary for anyone who is required to prepare agreements, contracts and other employment-related documentation. Regular updates ensure the information is kept up-to-date to conform with changes to the law or accepted business practice.
Brookers Employment Precedents also provides guidance on the procedures and processes required should an employment matter require adjudication. All required official forms and practice notes and directions are included.
Table of Contents
Drafting an Employment Agreement
- General Information
- Sample Individual Agreement
- Sample Collective
- Sample Independent Contractor
- Clauses Library: Over 100 clauses to cover specific requirements and situations
Practice Notes and Practice Directions
- Practice Direction
- Practice Notes
- Trial Management Memoranda
- Employment Relations Authority: Steps to be taken in proceedings
- Employment Court Regulations 2000
- Employment Relations Authority Regulations 2000
- Employment Relations (Prescribed Matters) Regulations 2000
- Parental Leave and Employment Protection Regulations 2002
- Court of Appeal Fees Regulations 2001
- Employment Relations Authority 2000
- Witnesses and Interpreters Fees 1974
Code of Good Faith for Bargaining for Collective Agreement
- Text of Code of Good Faith
Department of Labour Publications
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.