Brookers Family Law - Adult Relationship eReference
eReference - ProView
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|eReference - ProView||Brookers Family Law - Adult Relationship eReference||01/11/2014||41721499||POA||Enquiry|
|Looseleaf||Brookers Family Law - Adult Relationships||30130044||$678.04||Enquiry|
|Online||Brookers Family Law - Adult Relationships - Westlaw NZ||41169022||POA||Enquiry|
Brookers Family Law - Adult Relationships brings together the key New Zealand law governing personal relationships between adults.
As with other Family Law services from Thomson Reuters, the principal focus of this product is to provide practical guidance to family law practitioners.
Easy-to-find legislation is balanced with commentary on case law and how the Courts have applied the legislation, along with practical guides on the required processes and procedures for each of the subject areas. Bibliographies are also provided to guide users to further sources of information.
Section-by-section commentary to the main legislation examines its philosophical basis and issues arising in its interpretation. Users of Brookers Family Law Adult Relationships are also provided with a practical guide to accessing client counselling, the procedures for separation and dissolution of marriage, and the principles of spousal maintenance.
Table of Contents
- Civil Union Act 2004 and related regulations;
Counselling and Mediation
- Family Proceedings 1980 and accompanying commentary on Counselling and Mediation
- Family 1980 and accompanying commentary on Dissolution
- Procedure for counselling and mediation
- Procedure for separation
- Procedure for dissolution
- Domestic Violence Act 1995 and associated regulations and accompanying commentary
Family Courts Rules
- Family Courts Rules 2002
Family Proceedings Rules
- Family Proceedings 1981
Family Proceedings (Court Fee) Regulations
- Family (Court Fee) Regulations 2004
- Marriage 1955
- Family 1980
- Associated regulations and accompanying commentary on Marriage
- Family Proceedings Act 1980 and related legislation and accompanying commentary on separation
Table of Statutes and Regulations
Table of Cases
A one off book and contents charge will apply for initial set up which covers the cost of the binder(s) and all current looseleaf content to date. All monthly or annual subscription pricing includes all updates issued during the applicable subscription duration.