Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||Law Directory CD 2017 BundleLaw Directory Book 2017 &||31/10/2016||42032114||$242.50||Add to cart|
|Book||Brookers Law directory 2017 book||31/10/2016||9780947486778||$125.00||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||Brookers Law Directory 2017 eBook||31/10/2016||9780947486822||$125.00||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||Brookers Law Directory 2017 - Book and eBook Bundle||42040443||$162.50||Add to cart|
For the very first time Brookers Law Directory 2017 is available as an eBook on the powerful Thomson Reuters eReader platform, ProView.
ProView offers a range of unique features that will enhance your use of the Directory:
- Personalise the Directory – add your own notes, highlights and bookmarks to Directory entries
- Access the Directory information online or offline on multiple devices – a computer at work, tablet while working remotely, or a laptop at home
- Quickly and easily search or browse information you require by location, practice or individual
- Readily access the unique supplementary content – including public sector and Court information, and details of Court, company, property and other fees
ABOUT THE DIRECTORY
Brookers Law Directory 2016 is a highly accessible and complete reference for a broad range of legal contact information.
- Nation-wide listings of lawyers and law firms
- Barristers and Queen’s Counsel
- Individuals listed alphabetically
- Organisations listed by town, alphabetically
- Areas of practice
- Local government authorities and professional bodies
- Courts, Coroners and Tribunals
- Embassies and Consulates
- The Law Directory 2016 also includes a Quick Reference: Legal Practice A-Z. This enables you to find the legal practice you are after without needing to know the town it’s in. It also provides immediate access to the primary contact number and all office locations.
Read co-author Andrew Scott-Howman, barrister and employment law specialist, on the need for knowledgeable, independent workplace investigators - an article on our blog Online Insider.
eBooks and packages including an eBook may not be returned once the software key has been supplied. Your rights as a customer to access and use the ProView™ software and a ProView eBook are subject to acceptance of the ProView content licence agreement.
- An email with a registration key and instructions for accessing your eBook will be sent after checkout. For existing ProView users the eBook will appear in your library after checkout.
- Forthcoming/pre-order eBooks will be available after the publication date.
- The ProView app is not currently available on IPhone or Kindle. See the latest system requirements