Brookers Mergers, Acquisitions and Takeovers Precedents - Westlaw NZ
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Online||Brookers Mergers, Acquisitions and Takeovers Precedents - Westlaw NZ||41169115||POA||Enquiry|
Brookers Mergers, Acquisitions and Takeovers Precedents collects essential documents, forms and precedents required when any enterprise intends to acquire, control or influence the ownership of another enterprise.
The logical organisation of this product provides an overview for each of the three component activities, with summaries of the required steps and governing law. Forms and precedents are provided for all of the essential actions.
Brookers Mergers, Acquisitions and Takeovers Precedents is designed for lawyers and other professional advisors who are required to provide advice and to effect outcomes for companies and business enterprises. The step-by-step approach taken will guide the user through the actions required by law and accepted business practice.
Table of Contents
- Agreements for sale and purchases of shares and assets
- Share transfer form
- General clauses to add to agreements for sale and purchase agreements
- Introduction to agreements for sale and purchase of shares and assets
- Due diligence checklist
- Employment issues
- Specific clauses for agreements for sale and purchase of shares
- Specific clauses for agreements for sale and purchase of assets
- Types of amalgamation
- Practical steps to follow before effecting an amalgamation
- Long form amalgamations
- Short form amalgamations
- Mergers and amalgamations documents: 21 precedents, including directors’ certificates and resolutions, public notices, notices to shareholders and secured creditors
- Prescribed Forms
- Takeovers Act 1993
- The Takeovers Code
- NZSE Listing Rules
- Commerce Act 1986
- Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013
- Restrictions on long-form amalgamations and schemes of arrangement
- Takeovers documents: 3 precedents, including notices, statements, and takeover offers.
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.