Brookers Resource Management Precedents - Westlaw NZ
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Online||Brookers Resource Management Precedents - Westlaw NZ||41169125||POA||Enquiry|
Brookers Resource Management Precedents brings together the tools and documents needed by anyone who is an active participant in New Zealand’s resource management process.
The regime established by the Management Act 1991 is complex. Brookers Resource Management Precedents is designed to provide not only the necessary forms and precedents, but guidance through the required actions and processes to achieve a desired outcome.
The information is authored and maintained by experienced resource management practitioners. Precedents are altered and reviewed where there are changes to the law or to accepted practices. Extensive linking within the product means easy navigation from commentary or analysis of required activities to the actual forms and precedents required.
Table of Contents
Overview of Resource Management
- Environmental Standards, Policy Statements and Plans
- Resource Consents
- Designations and Heritage Orders
- Water Conservation
- Declarations and Enforcement
- Environment Court
- Links to procedure flowcharts on the Ministry for the Environment and Quality Planning websites
- Outline of time-frames for Resource Management processes
- Local authorities - addresses and contact details
- Environment Court - addresses and contact details
- Schedules of charges
- 19 tested and continually monitored precedents to cover submissions, applications, notices of appeal, applications for waiver, and other actions under New Zealand’s resource management law
- Over 50 forms covering all specified activities under the Resource Management Act 1991 and related legislation
- Environment Court of New Zealand Practice Note 2014
Glossary of Resource Management Terms
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.