Brookers Wills and Estates Precedents - Westlaw NZ
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Online||Brookers Wills and Estates Precedents - Westlaw NZ||41169128||POA||Enquiry|
Brookers Wills and Estates Precedents is a practical collection of precedents and documents necessary for prepar¬ing wills and for obtaining letters of administration and probate.
The user-friendly range of precedents for standard wills is supplemented with an extensive selection of alternative and additional clauses which can be slotted in to ensure that clients’ wishes are met.
Brookers Wills and Estates Precedents takes a modern approach to will writing, helping legal practitioners draft wills in clear and succinct English. The logical organisation of this service ensures full coverage of the whole process, from provision of instruction sheets for clients through to the grant of probate.
Specially authored precedents are presented along with all the required forms relevant to probate and land transfer.
Table of Contents
- Instruction sheet for your will;
- How to sign a will.
- Sample wills covering standard husband/wife/de facto partner (plural executors), single person and/or specific bequests (plural executors), de facto or second marriage, life tenancy (plural executors), and trust as beneficiary (plural executors).
- Clauses covering matters such as attestation, trust fund for child with special needs, discretionary trusts, guardians, affidavit as to testamentary capacity, affidavit as to plight of will, hotchpot, etc.
Letters of Administration
- Precedents and documents relating to the steps required for the grant of letters of administration.
Precedents and documents relating to the steps required for the grant of probate
- Authored precedents relating to grant of probate;
- Statutory Forms - Forms 51-62 of the High Court Rules.
Land Transfer Documents
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.