Chartered Accountants Manual - Checkpoint
Price: POA + GST
Checkpoint NZ, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Looseleaf||The Chartered Accountant’s Manual||30145900||$628.47||Enquiry|
|Online||Chartered Accountants Manual - Checkpoint||01/05/2013||41413590||POA||Enquiry|
The Chartered Accountant’s Manual is an essential reference for all accountants in practice. It provides authoritative guidelines on all matters relevant for accountants.
Written and updated by leading accounting firm Ernst and Young, this first point-of-reference service is the resource that New Zealand accountants turn to for accounting information.
Designed by accountants for accountants, it offers fast business solutions on everything from tax and business law to accounting, financial management and compliance.
- Instant access to tax commentary, rates, rulings and penalties.
- Includes checklists, precedents, pro forma examples and commentary.
- Timely coverage of current issues and changes.
- Written from an accountant’s point of view in plain English.
Table of Contents
- Rate scales and procedures
- Retention and disposal of records
- Source deduction payments
- Provisional tax
- Assessments and refunds
- Disputes resolution procedures
- Binding rulings
- Tax Investigations
- Foreign tax credits
- Foreign exchange
- Tax planning
- Taxation of trusts
- Tax losses and grouping
- Taxation of company distributions
- Fringe benefit tax
- Gift duty
- Stamp duty
- Goods and services tax
- Types of trusts
- Elements of a trust
- Corporate trustees
- Trust records
- Role of the professional adviser
- Winding up a trust
- Wills and deceased estates
- Executors and administrators
- Intestacy and partial intestacy
- Steps in the process of a probate grant and administration
- Government and non-government schemes
- Payment/forfeiture of benefits
- Legal structure
- Determining financial needs
- Short-term business finance
- Long-term business finance
- International finance
- Ratio analysis
- Discounted cash flow: A capital budgeting example
- Compound interest theory
- Financial reporting standards
- Understanding financial statements
- Using financial statements
- Sample financial statement
- Sample Annual Report
- Aim and definition
- Conduct of bankrupt estate
- Discharge of a bankrupt
- No asset procedure
Business Law and Planning
- Contract law
- Consumer law
- Accident compensation
- Agency law
- Resource Management Act 1991
- Duties of directors
- Crown Minerals Act 1991
- Hazardous Substances and New Organisms Act 1996
- Cash-flow projection
- Business plans
- Employment agreements
- Types of employment
- Annual leave
- Planning for a new system
- Key IT terms
- Computers and systems
- Operating systems
- Electronic commerce
Companies Act 1993
- Incorporation; Company directors
- Accounts/Audit/Annual Returns
Receiverships Act 1993
A one off book and contents charge will apply for initial set up which covers the cost of the binder(s) and all current looseleaf content to date. All monthly or annual subscription pricing includes all updates issued during the applicable subscription duration.
Price is for a single annual subscription for firms or businesses with one practitioner.
Practitioner is defined as employed and/or self-employed professionals within New Zealand including: solicitors, self-employed barristers, HR professionals and environmental specialists, corporate counsel, accountants including CPAs and CAs and registered tax agents and financial planners.
For pricing for government departments and authorities and multiple users please call 0800 785 483.