Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||Colinvaux's Law of Insurance in New Zealand (Book)||11/12/2014||9780864728647||$340.00||Add to cart|
|Book+eBook||Colinvaux's Law of Insurance in New Zealand (Book + eBook Bundle)||15/12/2014||41682015||$508.30||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||Colinvaux's Law of Insurance in New Zealand (eBook)||15/12/2014||9780864728654||$340.00||Add to cart|
This important title is a product of many years of research of English, Australian and New Zealand law. It is particularly timely in light of law generated by the recent Christchurch earthquakes. However, the book is a comprehensive guide to all major aspects of insurance law in New Zealand, an indispensable reference work for all New Zealand law practitioners.
- First major work on insurance law in New Zealand for 22 years and draws from a body of insurance jurisprudence in excess of 1000 New Zealand cases.
- The author team used the English edition of Colinvaux as a starting point, however significant parts of the work are quite different, reflecting the statutory and judicial variations in the New Zealand jurisdiction.
- The work draws upon New Zealand insurance law and also sets out principles developed by the English courts and refined by the Australian courts.
- Each chapter provides a detailed discussion on the law of insurance with a focus on modern developments in the law and market place.
- The crisp, analytical style succinctly explains complex topics and covers the most recent developments that have transformed the law in this area.
Click the following link to open a PDF sample extract of this book:
Colinvaux's Law of Insurance in New Zealand Extract
Extracts from a Law Talk review by Rebecca Scott senior associate of McElroys, Auckland - Winner of the NZ Law Awards Insurance Specialist Firm 2014
"The beauty of Colinvaux's Law of Insurance in New Zealand lies in the combination of scope, technical detail and rigorous distillation of the NZ position, underpinned by deep analysis of the law in the UK and wider Commonwealth."
"The book is of great practical value to the insurance practitioner."
Click the following link to open a PDF of the review:
Colinvaux's Law of Insurance in New Zealand Law Talk Review
To read more about the background of the text and its author, please visit our blog Online Insider to read: Changes to Insurance Law In New Zealand.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Contract of Insurance
- Chapter 2 - Construction
- Chapter 3 - Risk
- Chapter 4 - Utmost Good Faith
- Chapter 5 - Terms
- Chapter 6 - The Premium
- Chapter 7 - Claims
- Chapter 8 - Indemnity
- Chapter 9 - Rights of Insurers
- Chapter 10 - Regulation
- Chapter 11 - The Assured
- Chapter 12 - Intermediaries
- Chapter 13 - Reinsurance
- Chapter 14 - Life and Accident
- Chapter 15 - Property
- Chapter 16 - Liability
- Chapter 17 - Financial
- Chapter 18 - Marine
- Chapter 19 - War Risks
eBooks and packages including an eBook may not be returned once the software key has been supplied. Your rights as a customer to access and use the ProView™ software and a ProView eBook are subject to acceptance of the ProView content licence agreement.
- An email with a registration key and instructions for accessing your eBook will be sent after checkout. For existing ProView users the eBook will appear in your library after checkout.
- Forthcoming/pre-order eBooks will be available after the publication date.
- The ProView app is not currently available on IPhone or Kindle. See the latest system requirements
You Might Also Like
Legal Response to Natural Disasters (Book + eBook Bundle)
$130.00 + GST
Legal Response to Natural Disasters (Book)
$100.00 + GST
Sutton on Insurance Law
$305.28 + GST
Mann's Annotated Insurance Contracts Act - 6th edition
$162.76 + GST
Legal Response to Natural Disasters (eBook)
eBook - ProView
$100.00 + GST