Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|eReference - ProView||Company Law eReference||01/11/2014||41721492||POA||Enquiry|
|Looseleaf||Company Law||30118814||$1,530.27||Add to cart|
|Online||Company Law - Checkpoint||01/05/2013||41413595||POA||Enquiry|
|Online||Company Law - Westlaw NZ||41169075||POA||Enquiry|
Company Law provides a comprehensive examination of New Zealand company law by combining expert commentary with the latest developments in case law.
The product is ideal for the busy professional or researcher who is required to provide expert advice on New Zealand company law.
The annotated format allows easy navigation through the principal legislation governing companies. Key benefits include:
- Clear, jargon-free commentary;
- Practical analysis of developments in the law prepared by the company law practice group of one of New Zealand’s leading law firms, Bell Gully;
- All relevant company law legislation fully consolidated and constantly up-to-date.
Company Law is a long-established work. First published in 1933 (entitled The Law Relating to Companies in New Zealand), a second edition was published in 1955. The third edition was published as Anderson’s Company and Securities Law in 1986. A fourth edition followed new company legislation in 1998, while the current edition was extensively re-written in 2003 to take full advantage of delivery in an online format.
The key purpose of the publication has always been to have a very practical focus that is of value to a wide cross-section of professionals, including lawyers in private practice, corporate lawyers and accountants. Anyone who is required to research or provide advice on New Zealand company law will find that Company Law is an essential source of information.Securities Law is available separately, but is fully complementary to Company Law.
Table of Contents
- Companies Act 1993 and accompanying commentary
- Companies Act Regulations 1994 and accompanying commentary
- Financial Reporting Act 1993 and accompanying commentary
- Financial Reporting Order 1994
- Approved Financial Reporting Standards
Receiverships Act 1993 and accompanying commentary
- Companies Act 1993 Liquidation Regulations 1994
- Selection from High Court Rules
- Corporations (Investigation and Management Act) 1989 and related orders
- Contact details for related organisations
Tables of Cases and Legislation
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.