Credit Management & Debt Recovery - Checkpoint
Price: POA + GST
Checkpoint NZ, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Looseleaf||New Zealand Guide to Credit Management||30134672||$564.61||Enquiry|
|Online||Credit Management & Debt Recovery - Checkpoint||01/05/2013||41413596||POA||Enquiry|
The world of credit management is constantly changing, with new legislation making it crucial to stay up-to-date.
Checkpoint Credit Management and Debt Recovery is designed to enable credit managers and those responsible for debt collection to stay up to date with modern techniques and developments.
Checkpoint Credit Management and Debt Recovery has three main objectives:
- To help with day-to-day credit decisions.
- To demonstrate how new techniques can be used for reporting past results.
- To encourage planning as a standard function in any credit management department.
The product offers valuable insights into the organisation and function of any credit management department. It provides a step-by-step programme to achieve a successful and effective credit management in any business.
Covering the three key areas of Policy and Planning, Credit Routines, and Reporting and Review, the product consolidates the fundamentals of sound credit practice with modern business thinking.
The product includes computer spreadsheet models and programs, and also Microsoft Word versions of many of the sample documents.
Find out more
For pricing, to order Checkpoint products and services or discuss trial options, please contact a Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Account Manager or our Customer Care Team at email@example.com or 0800 785 483.
Table of Contents
- Index and Glossary
- Policy and Planning
- Credit Administration
- Selecting New Business Customers
- Selecting Personal Customers
- Working with Sales Teams
- Debt Recovery
- Legal Action and Bad Debts
- Limited Companies - Risks and Remedies
- Reporting on Credit Results
- Selection, Training, and Appraisal of Credit Personnel
- Advanced Credit Management Computer Training
- Analysing a set of accounts
- Cash budgets
- Realisation (break-up) values of a business
- Working capital cycle in a manufacturing business
Price is for a single annual subscription for firms or businesses with one practitioner.
Practitioner is defined as employed and/or self-employed professionals within New Zealand including: solicitors, self-employed barristers, HR professionals and environmental specialists, corporate counsel, accountants including CPAs and CAs and registered tax agents and financial planners.
For pricing for government departments and authorities and multiple users please call 0800 785 483.