Employment Law - Westlaw NZ
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|eReference - ProView||Employment Law eReference||01/11/2014||41721491||POA||Enquiry|
|Looseleaf||Employment Law||30140944||$3,502.64||Add to cart|
|Online||HR Solutions - Employment Law||01/07/2014||41688046||POA||Enquiry|
|Online||Employment Law - Checkpoint||01/05/2013||41413629||POA||Enquiry|
|Online||Employment Law - Westlaw NZ||41169051||POA||Enquiry|
Employment Law is a comprehensive insight into New Zealand’s current employment law system. First published in 1991, it has become a respected title among employment law practitioners and in employment institutions.
The service is an annotated commentary designed to be a practical guide to the law. It is written and updated by five of New Zealand’s leading employment law practitioners.
Employment Law provides in-depth coverage of the Employment Relations Act 2000 and associated regulations and case law. Other areas of employment law are also covered, including holidays, parental leave, wages, occupational safety and health, state sector and police employment, industry training, unions, privacy, human rights, international instruments, and the common law relating to employment.
Analysis of legislation and case law is supplemented with appendices (including a glossary of employment terms, a sample individual employment agreement, a checklist for dismissal procedures, and comment), legislative and case tables, and a subject index.
Employment Law is among the foremost resources in its area and is a must-have for any lawyer or advocate specialising in employment law. An indispensable, practical guide for lawyers, advocates, the judiciary, corporate counsel and advisors, police, academics, and students.
All information is rigorously checked by our team of legally-qualified editors and researchers.
Continued consolidation of legislation and replacement of outdated commentary provides a continually up-to-date view of New Zealand employment law;
First published in 1991, it is a highly regarded legal text.
Organised around the main legislation with extensive cross-referencing.
Table of Contents
- Employment Relations Act 2000 (including all amendments and commentary, plus all amendment Acts in full)
- Historical employment legislation (Industrial Relations Act 1973, Labour Relations Act 1987, Employment Contracts Act 1991, and regulations)
- Code of Good Faith in Collective Bargaining and International Labour Organisation conventions
- Minimum Code (commentary) and equal pay, KiwiSaver, minimum wage, and wage protection legislation
- Holidays Act 2003 with commentary and related legislation
- Parental Leave and Employment Protection Act 1987 with commentary and regulations
- State Sector Act 1988 and commentary
- Employment of Police (commentary) and Policing Act 2008 and regulations
- Industry training legislation (Industry Training Act 1992, Modern Apprenticeship Training Act 2000, Volunteers Employment Protection Act 1973, Education Act 1989)
- Incorporated Societies Act 1908 and regulations
- Trade Unions Act 1908
- Occupational Safety and Health (Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 with commentary and regulations, Machinery Act 1950 and regulations, Smoke-free Environments Act 1990)
- Accident Compensation (Injury Prevention, Rehabilitation, and Compensation Act 2001 and preceding legislation)
- Privacy (Privacy Act 1993 and regulations, Criminal Records (Clean Slate) Act 2004)
- Protected Disclosures Act 2000
- Human Rights Act 1993 with commentary and regulations
New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990
- Common Law (commentary)
- Appendices (including a glossary of employment terms, sample individual employment agreement, checklist for dismissal procedures, and editorials)
- Legislation and case tables
- Subject index
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.