Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Magazine||Employment Today Magazine||30141602||$183.05||Add to cart|
|Mixed Formats||Employment Today Magazine Premium||10/05/2016||41983675||$235.35||Add to cart|
|Online||Employment Today - Westlaw NZ||15/03/2015||41792251||POA||Enquiry|
|Online||HR Solutions - Employment Today Magazine||01/07/2014||41688043||POA||Enquiry|
Employment Today is New Zealand’s leading independent HR and employment law magazine.
Now you can get both the hard copy Employment Today and access to our online version —with over 7 years of best practice HR advice—all for one great price click here.
It is dedicated to providing practical solutions to workplace issues and is written for people who manage people. Each issue contains a wide range of feature articles, opinion pieces, legal advice columns and employment-related news. together these combine to provide a comprehensive picture of the current employment management situation in New Zealand.
First published in 1993, Employment Today is now an established and respected source of information for anyone involved in human resources management or the management of people in a workplace.
Employment Today is published nine times a year. Each issue contains around 50 pages. Most articles are written by experts in their fields, with others written by Employment Today journalists.
Today’s employers are constantly looking for ways to set themselves apart from the rest. Employment Today provides a range of possibilities and people management best practice solutions to help them do just that.
Each issue of Employment Today contains a wide range of information which is relevant for anyone who manages people. There are normally 6-10 feature-length articles, and regular information on the following areas of employment:
- In Brief: short news items from Zealand and overseas;
- On the Move: appointments and departures in Zealand’s hr industry;
- Work Notes: A timeline of news items in the period since the last issue
- World at Work: employment and developments around the world;
- In the Limelight: Questions and answers from a Zealand manager or employment specialist;
- On the Job: Initiatives and developments at a featured Zealand company or organisation;
- Legal Solutions: Legal experts answer questions on employment law;
- Leadership: Discussion of an issue related to leadership;
- HRINZ News: news from the human resources Institute of New Zealand;
- Wellness at Work: Discussion of an issue related to health and wellness programmes in the workplace;
- Case in Point: A lawyer analyses and discusses a recent employment-related court case;
- Learning and Development: Focus on a topic related to learning and development in the workplace;
- Employment Case Notes: Plain English summaries of recent court decisions on employment law.
- Public Sector: Information on developments in public sector workplaces.
Click for more information about our HR resources.