Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||Environmental Legislation Handbook 2014 (Book)||14/10/2014||9780864728852||$72.00||Add to cart|
|Book+eBook||Environmental Legislation Handbook 2014 (Book + eBook Bundle)||15/09/2014||41698532||$93.60||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||Environmental Legislation Handbook 2014 (eBook)||15/09/2014||9780864728869||$72.00||Add to cart|
Brookers Environmental Legislation Handbook 2014 consolidates in one volume expertly selected extracts of the key legislation relevant to the area of environmental law. This handbook also includes an introduction by Ceri Warnock and Nicola Wheen who are both Environmental Law lecturers at the University of Otago.
This title is part of the Brookers Environmental Law Handbook Series. The other title in the series is Brookers Resource Management Legislation Handbook 2014.
- Biosecurity Act 1993
- Climate Change Response Act 2002
- Conservation Act 1987
- Crown Minerals Act 1971
- Environment Act 1986
- Environmental Protection Authority Act 2011
- Exclusive Economic Zone and Continental Shelf (Environmental Effects) Act 2012
- Fisheries Act 1996
- Forests Act 1949
- Hazardous Substances and New
- Organisms Act 1996
- Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga Act 2014
- Marine Mammals Protection Act 1978
- Marine Reserves Act 1971
- National Parks Act 1980
- Ozone Layer Protection Act 1996
- Reserves Act 1977
- Trade in Endangered Species Act 1989
- Wildlife Act 1953
This handbook also includes:
- An Introduction by Ceri Warnock and Nicola Wheen
- Lists of related legislation
- Table of Statutes and Regulations
- Subject Index
eBooks and packages including an eBook may not be returned once the software key has been supplied. Your rights as a customer to access and use the ProView™ software and a ProView eBook are subject to acceptance of the ProView content licence agreement.
- An email with a registration key and instructions for accessing your eBook will be sent after checkout. For existing ProView users the eBook will appear in your library after checkout.
- Forthcoming/pre-order eBooks will be available after the publication date.
- The ProView app is not currently available on IPhone or Kindle. See the latest system requirements