Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||Equity and Trusts in New Zealand - 2nd Edition||07/08/2009||9780864726698||$176.00||Add to cart|
Equity and Trusts in New Zealand 2nd Edition is the authoritative reference for lawyers, the judiciary and law students seeking to find and understand the law relating to equity and trusts in New Zealand. It is the only full length New Zealand text to bring together the law of trusts and the law of equity.
Extract from a review by Anthony Grant - Auckland barrister
" (This) is a book which all NZ lawyers who have a credible practice in Equity or Trusts should have in their libraries. Dr Andrew Butler and his team of 12 co-authors have produced a book that is practical, easy to read, and sufficiently comprehensive as to serve the interests of students at one end of the spectrum and specialist practitioners at the other."
Click the following link to read the full review:
Anthony Grant - Book review
Table of Contents
- Introduction a historical introduction and discussion of basic concepts.
- Part A The Law of Trusts includes interpretation and classification of the trust concept and examines the law surrounding trusts.
- Part B Modern Equity takes a close look at the concepts of modern equity.
- Part C Equitable Remedies and Defences includes discussions on injunctions, rescission, accounting for profits, equitable liens, damages, tracing and defences as well as eight other areas that examine the various remedies and defences available.
- Part D Equity in Context assesses the types of relationships formed by the application of trusts and equitable principles and rules across a range of fields, including commerce, joint ventures, family relationships, restitution and Maori Law.
- Concluding observations on the state of equity and future developments and reform.