Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||Misuse of Drugs (Book)||11/12/2015||9780947486068||$140.00||Add to cart|
|Book+eBook||Misuse of Drugs (Book + eBook Bundle)||31/10/2015||41887113||$182.00||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||Misuse of Drugs (eBook)||27/11/2015||9780947486075||$140.00||Add to cart|
Misuse of Drugs has for many years enjoyed a well-deserved reputation as the core reference on the laws of drug misuse and trafficking. Written by specialist author Dr Don Mathias, the nineteen chapters of Misuse of Drugs are a treatment of central topics in criminal law from the perspective of drug offences. Indeed, the book guides the reader through all major aspects of this complex and multi-faceted area of the law, including:
- the range of offences related to the possession, manufacture, supply, production, import, export, procurement, production, cultivation, or consumption of controlled drugs;
- the court processes (including those relevant to bail applications, prevention of abuse of process, and sentencing) relevant to drug offences;
- the application of the law of evidence, search and seizure, and surveillance to drug offences;
- important forensic issues such as the need for the prosecution to prove that substances involved in alleged offences are in fact controlled drugs;
- The law related to forfeiture of proceeds of offending, proceeds of crime and money laundering.
These features make the text essential reading for all criminal lawyers, and for judges, the police, probation officers, forensic scientists, students and members of the public interested in the law of drug misuse and trafficking.
eBooks and packages including an eBook may not be returned once the software key has been supplied. Your rights as a customer to access and use the ProView™ software and a ProView eBook are subject to acceptance of the ProView content licence agreement.
- An email with a registration key and instructions for accessing your eBook will be sent after checkout. For existing ProView users the eBook will appear in your library after checkout.
- Forthcoming/pre-order eBooks will be available after the publication date.
- The ProView app is not currently available on IPhone or Kindle. See the latest system requirements