Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||New Zealand Taxation Legislation Handbook 2017 - (Book)||14/12/2016||9780947486983||$100.00||Add to cart|
New Zealand Taxation Legislation Handbook 2017 is the essential legislative resource for accounting and taxation law students, and a companion text to New Zealand Taxation Principles, Cases and Questions 2017.
This handbook features important provisions from a range of taxation-related legislation, including:
- Income Tax Act 2007;
- Tax Administration Act 1994;
- Goods and Services Tax Act 1985;
- The Australia-New Zealand Double Tax Agreement (reproduced in full);
- Interpretation Act 1999;
- Taxation Review Authorities Act 1994;
- Kiwisaver Act 2006;
- Determination E12: Persons excused from complying with section EA 3 of the Income Tax Act 2007; and
- Other related legislation.
Cross-references to New Zealand Taxation Principles, Cases and Questions 2017 commentary are provided for all relevant provisions.