Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||New Zealand Taxation Principles, Cases and Questions 2017||14/12/2016||9780947486969||$94.00||Add to cart|
|Book||New Zealand Taxation 2017 + Legislation Handbook 2017 + Casebook 2017 - (Bundle)||14/12/2016||9771177025264||$200.00||Add to cart|
|Book||New Zealand Taxation 2017 + Legislation Handbook 2017 - (Bundle)||14/12/2016||9771177025240||POA||Enquiry|
|eBook - ProView||New Zealand Taxation Principles, Cases and Questions 2017 eBook||01/10/2016||9781988504018||$94.00||Add to cart|
New Zealand Taxation 2017, with free eBook, provides a topical analysis of all the major areas of taxation as they are applied in New Zealand. Its practical, uncomplicated approach makes this resource the ideal first point of reference for students and others seeking to understand the principles of laws of taxation.
Key features include:
- Topical coverage of the Income Tax Act 2007;
- New questions and answers for 2016, as well as selected case studies;
- Examples, case summaries, and selected legislative extracts;
- Flowcharts, diagrams and tables illustrating key tax principles;
- A comprehensive index, and tables of cases and legislation;
- Cross references to the New Zealand Taxation Casebook 2017; and
- Access to a complementary online resource: http://nzt.thomsonreuters.co.nz.
New Zealand Taxation 2017 draws on the broad teaching and applied experience of academics and others from a range of institutions and areas of practice. This fourteenth annual edition of New Zealand Taxation provides the ideal learning and first-time point of reference for those wanting to understand New Zealand's taxation system.