Personal Injury in New Zealand - Westlaw NZ
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Online||OSH Solutions - Personal Injury in New Zealand||01/07/2014||41688112||POA||Enquiry|
|Online||Personal Injury in New Zealand - Westlaw NZ||41169062||POA||Enquiry|
Personal Injury in New Zealand is an essential resource for anyone who is required to research or provide advice on personal injury compensation.
New Zealand is a world leader in intervening legislatively to recognise and mitigate the impact on society and individuals of the social and financial consequences of accidents causing personal injury.
The introduction of the Accident Compensation Act in 1972 and its subsequent amendments and changes means that anyone providing legal advice on personal injury must understand and navigate through a complex set of processes and rules.
Personal Injury in New Zealand provides detailed guidance to lawyers and other professional advisers. Originally published in 1992, it has become an authoritative guide to all New Zealand law relating to personal injury compensation and prevention measures.
This service contains detailed discussion of the effect of legislation and case law, brought together with the practical experience from leading New Zealand personal injury advisers and lawyers.
Table of Contents
- History of Accident Compensation Legislation in New Zealand
Accident Compensation Act 2001
- Section-by-section commentary and analysis
- All current regulations related to personal injury
Code of ACC Claimants’ Rights
- Injury Prevention, Rehabilitation, and Compensation (Code of ACC Claimants’ Rights) Notice 2002
- Common Law Damages
- Detailed commentary and analysis of the common law relating to the award of damages for personal injury in New Zealand
Safety and Injury Prevention
- Accredited employers programme
- ACC and Department of Labour interface
- Breaches of employer rules
- Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 - Responsibilities of employers
- Responsibilities of employees
- Health and Safety in Employment Amendment Act 2002
- Overview of interpretation sections
- Accident recording and notification
- Penalties under Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992
- Exemplary damages
Table of Statutes and Regulations
Table of Cases
Features and Benefits (PDF)
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.