Securities Law eReference
eReference - ProView
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|eReference - ProView||Securities Law eReference||31/07/2015||41861121||POA||Enquiry|
|Online||Securities Law - Checkpoint||01/05/2013||41413620||POA||Enquiry|
|Online||Securities Law - Westlaw NZ||41169076||POA||Enquiry|
Securities Law is an accessible and detailed guide to New Zealand law regulating securities.
The annotated format allows easy navigation through New Zealand securities legislation and regulations. Key benefits include:
- Clear, jargon-free commentary;
- Practical analysis of developments in the law prepared by the company law practice group of one of New Zealand’s leading law firms, Bell Gully;
- All relevant securities law legislation, regulations and notices fully consolidated and constantly up-to-date.
Securities Law is a long-established work. First published in 1933 (entitled The Law Relating to Companies in New Zealand), a second edition was published in 1955. The third edition was published as Anderson’s Company and Securities Law in 1986. A fourth edition followed new company legislation in 1998, while the current edition was extensively re-written in 2003 to take full advantage of delivery in an online format.
The key purpose of the publication has always been to have a very practical focus that is of value to a wide cross-section of professionals, including lawyers in private practice, corporate lawyers and accountants. Anyone who is required to research or provide advice on New Zealand securities law will find that Securities Law is an essential source of information.
Company Law is available separately, but is fully complementary to Securities Law.
Table of Contents
- Securities Act 1978 and accompanying commentary;
- Securities Markets Act 1988 and accompanying commentary;
- Securities Regulations 1983 and various other securities regulations;
- Securities Act Exemption Notices (including Table of Notices and Table of Entities);
- Securities Markets Regulations;
- Securities Markets Act Exemption Notices;
- Securities Commission Practice Notes;
- Securities Transfer: Includes Securities Transfer Act 1991 and associated Orders;
- Futures: Regulations and Notices regarding Futures;
- Investment Advice: Includes Investment Advisors (Disclosure) Act 1996;
- Takeovers: Includes and Introduction, Takeovers Act 1993 and accompanying commentary, and associated Regulations and Orders;
- Takeovers Code Exemption Notices;
- Stock Exchange and Sharebrokers: Includes Listing Rules and associated legislation;
- Useful Contacts;
- Tables of Acts and Regulations;
A one off book and contents charge will apply for initial set up which covers the cost of the binder(s) and all current looseleaf content to date. All monthly or annual subscription pricing includes all updates issued during the applicable subscription duration.
CD & Online
NB: Price is for a single annual subscription for one user and includes all updates issued during the year. For pricing for multiple users or for existing subscribers to the service in other formats, please email us or call 0800 10 60 60.eBooks and eReferences (an updating subscription eBook) may not be returned once the software key has been supplied to the customer, which supply will be by email after publication of the eReference or eBook. Your rights as a customer to access and use the ProView software and a ProView eSub are subject to acceptance of the terms upon which are at: http://thomsonreuters.com/site/proview/license-agreement/licence-agreement-new-zealand/