Sinclair on Warranties and Indemnities on Share and Asset Sales - 9th Edition
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||Sinclair on Warranties and Indemnities on Share and Asset Sales - 9th Edition||31/03/2014||9780414027923||$474.00||Add to cart|
This is the 9th Edition of Sinclair on Warranties.
This title provides practical guidance for practitioners involved in drafting sale and purchase agreements for companies and businesses. It enables them to deal with confidence with the many warranties and indemnities involved, providing suitable precedents for drafting agreements together with all the necessary guidance for assessing their relevance and impact. It sets out precedents and commentary for tax, property, and general warranties and for indemnities on share sales and clearly explains the impact of each. It provides guidance for both buyers and sellers in sale and purchase agreements, and contains practical negotiating advice.
The new edition has been substantially revised to reflect changes in law, convention and practice since the previous edition and it includes:
• New content in relation to the 'employee shareholder' regime introduced in 2013.
• Updates to IT, intellectual property, data protection and employment related warranties to reflect developments since the last edition and the increasingly widespread use and relevance of social media.
• Updates to reflect the impact of various regulatory changes introduced since 2011, including the taking over of the responsibilities of the Financial Services Authority by the newly established Financial Conduct Authority.
Table of Contents
1. History and Function of Warranties and Indemnities
3. Rights and Liabilities
4. General Points Relating to Warranties
5. Taxation Warranties
6. Property Warranties
7. Typical Long Commercial Warranties on Share Sales
8. Warranties and Indemnities on the Sale of a Business
9. Disclosure Letters
10. Tax Covenant and Tax Limitations
11. Limitation Provisions
12. Completion Accounts
1. Legal Due Diligence Enquiries
2. Restriction on activities prior to Completion
3. Warranties relating to the Purchaser
4. Full Commercial Warranties
5. Warranties and Indemnities on the Sale of a Business
6. The Tax Schedule
7. Limitation Provisions
8. Miscellaneous Clauses
9. Index to Tax Warranties
10. Short Form Warranties
11. Disclosure Letter
CD-rom of Precedents
Please note: This is an international title and will be sent directly from its publisher. Please allow 3 -4 weeks for delivery.