TAX 111 Q&A Service
Price: POA + GST
Checkpoint NZ, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Online||TAX 111 Q&A Service||30/04/2016||41941656||POA||Enquiry|
Fast Answers to Your Tax Questions!
| Email | Free Phone | Text |
Tax 111 has been called the accountant's 4th Emergency Service. Tax 111 Q & A is a tax question and answer service for accountants and business professionals who need answers to their tax questions now. Operated by Staples Rodway in conjunction with Thomson Reuters, Tax 111 advisers are NZ Chartered Accountants with many years of experience providing tax advice to their clients.
In today’s increasingly litigious environment, tax risk management is a major issue for practitioners. Outside of audit, getting tax wrong makes up most of the PI claims for accountants.
Signing up to Tax 111
- Will reduce the risk of getting tax questions wrong
- Will provide comfort that your tax thinking is on the right track
- Is a cost effective alternative to having a technical tax resource in-house; or
- Sits perfectly alongside your tax resource as a vital back up
- Is fast and will save you valuable research time
- Here are some of the day to day questions we have received from our subscribers:
- Can you allocate taxable income to a beneficiary if the trust doesn’t have income?
- How do you treat losses brought forward for the purposes of the attribution rules?
- How do you credit a shareholders salary to a shareholder who earns a PAYE salary?
- When’s the time of supply for a mortgagee sale?
- Can employees and shareholder employees deduct UOMI?
- Partner leaving your practice and taking fees with them? Are there any GST implications?
- Are these two trusts or companies associated?
A subscription to Tax 111 includes the following:
- UNLIMITED QUESTIONS* that are within the scope of the Tax 111 service
- Communicate by calling 0800 TAX 111, 0275 TAX 111, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just text us if you are on the run
Try Before you Buy
If you think Tax 111 Q &A might be beneficial to you and your team, try us by asking a couple of questions at no cost to you. If you like our approach, and you think this might be for you, why not sign up to New Zealand’s leading Tax Q & A Service.
*Subject to reasonable use.