The Art of Witness Preparation: How to Prepare Your Witnesses to Testify Effectively
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||The Art of Witness Preparation: How to Prepare Your Witnesses to Testify Effectively||05/04/2012||9780314283009||$97.00||Add to cart|
This book provides guidance on preparing witnesses to testify effectively and persuasively at civil trials, hearings, and depositions. Unlike most literature devoted to trial advocacy, this book focuses on the witness's performance in the courtroom, instead of the lawyer's, addressing an often-neglected angle for the civil trial attorney. The author divides witness preparation into seven distinct parts:
- the witness interview;
- explaining deposition procedures;
- explaining trial and hearing procedures;
- preparing the witness for cross-examination;
- preparing the witness for direct examination;
- discussing witness appearance and demeanor; and
- role playing and practice.
Please note: This is an international title and will be sent directly from its publisher. Please allow 3 -4 weeks for delivery.