Trusts Forms and Templates - Checkpoint
Price: POA + GST
Checkpoint NZ, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Online||Trusts Forms and Templates - Checkpoint||01/05/2013||41413626||POA||Enquiry|
Checkpoint Trusts Forms and Templates is a comprehensive collection of forms and precedents relating to the establishment, management and variation of trusts in New Zealand.
The forms are logically organised and provide easily adaptable solutions to most problems and issues encountered by anyone who advises on or administers trusts.
As well as precedents for entire documents, the collection includes a number of useful additional clauses for variation of trust deeds. These include retirement on notice, variation of trust, onerous property, delegation, removal of trustees, and exercise of trustees’ powers.
Authored and maintained by a leading trust lawyer, Checkpoint Trusts Precedents is updated to ensure that the precedents continually conform to developments in case law, legislation and common practice.
Each title consists of a collection of documents which can be used with Microsoft Word 97 or higher. The software enables you to insert commonly used information (eg names, dates and addresses) and each form will be automatically completed.
- Trust deeds for discretionary trusts
- Additional clauses for trust deeds
- Trust deed for charitable trust
- Deed of retirement of trustee
- Deed of appointment of new trustee and discharge of retiring trustee
- Deed of appointment of additional trustee
- Deed of acknowledgement of debt
- Form IR196 gift statement
- Deed of (partial) forgiveness by gift
- Deed of (partial) release of debt
- Memorandum regarding trust formation
- Trustee duties - a guide for trustees
- IRD Form IR183 for relationship property dispositions and relationship property agreement
- IRD Form IR183 for relationship property disposition
- Deed of declaration of trust and indemnity
- Deed of variation of trust
- Deed of resettlement on trust in existence
- Deed appointing early vesting day
- Deed of distribution
- Agenda for initial meeting with client
- Memorandum of wishes
- Notice of removal of trustee
- Trustee limitation of liability
- Power of attorney relating to trust
- Power of attorney for specified purposes
- Initial resolution of trustees
- Trustee purchasing and borrowing resolutions
- Trustee resolutions additional clauses
- Annual resolution of trustee
- Agreement for sale and purchase (long form)
- Agreement for sale and purchase (short form)
Subscriptions are for 12 months.
Find out more
For pricing, to order Checkpoint products and services or discuss trial options, please contact a Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Account Manager or our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 785 483.
Price is for a single annual subscription for firms or businesses with one practitioner.
Practitioner is defined as employed and/or self-employed professionals within New Zealand including: solicitors, self-employed barristers, HR professionals and environmental specialists, corporate counsel, accountants including CPAs and CAs and registered tax agents and financial planners.
For pricing for government departments and authorities and multiple users please call 0800 785 483.