Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||Worksafe - Healthy business||30130545||$24.00||Add to cart|
|Looseleaf||Workplace Safety Handbook||30120904||$601.97||Add to cart|
|Online||Workplace Safety & Accidents Handbook - Westlaw NZ||41169130||POA||Enquiry|
It might not be the most glamorous part of your business, but managing health and safety is like anything else – it’s a lot easier to keep on top of when you’ve got a system in place.
Injuries and investigations, hazards and hard hats, policies and prohibition notices – it can all seem a little overwhelming. But don’t stick health and safety in the ‘too hard’ basket and hope that no-one will get hurt. Accidents do happen – and they can hurt not only you and your staff, but can seriously damage your business.
This book can help by clearly explaining what must be done and how you can do it, reinforced with case studies to show how the theory relates to the real world of work.
- Why you should care about health and safety
- Getting started
- Managing hazards
- Informing and training employees
- Preparing for emergencies
- Recording, reports and investigating accidents
- Involving staff in workplace safety
- Obligations to other people
- Administration and enforcement of the Health & Safety in Employment Act
- Hazardous Substances and New Organisms Act
- Regulations and Codes of Practice
- Accident Compensation