XYZ Model Financial Statements - Advanced Disclosure Checklists - Checkpoint
Price: POA + GST
Checkpoint NZ, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
A comprehensive collection of templates to ensure financial statements comply with disclosure requirements.
Checkpoint Advanced Disclosure Checklists includes the following:
- Full NZ IFRS Disclosure Checklist for For-Profit Tier 1 entities
- NZ IFRS RDR Disclosure Checklist for For-Profit Tier 2 entities
- Annual Report Preparation Checklist
- Full NZ IFRS Disclosure Checklists for NZ IFRS 9, NZ IFRS 14, NZ IFRS 15, and NZ IFRS 16 with consequential amendments for early adopters
- RDR Disclosure Checklists for NZ IFRS 9, NZ IFRS 14, NZ IFRS 15, and NZ IFRS 16 with consequential amendments for early adopters
- Full PBE IPSAS Disclosure Checklist
- PBE IPSAS RDR Disclosure Checklist
- Full disclosure requirements for those adopting the Special Purpose Financial Reporting framework
- All financial statement disclosure requirements are outlined in separate checklists for various reporting entities.
- Produce financial statements fully confident that they comply with all required disclosure requirements.
For pricing, to order Checkpoint products and services or discuss trial options, please contact a Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 785 483.
Audit Assistant deal
Audit Assistant is an online software tool for assisting accountancy firms with their audit work primarily focussed on (but not limited to) New Zealand firms providing audits for SME and PBE clients.
Audit Assistant allows firms to provide better value to clients while performing a thorough, efficient audit that complies with current auditing standards and doing away with old paper based systems.
Audit Assistant customers receive a 10% discount for this product. For further details please see auditassistant.com.
Price is for a single annual subscription and includes all updates issued during this period. Thereafter subscription renewal invoices and updates will automatically be issued. Subscribers must provide the publisher with written notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of their subscription invoice; otherwise the subscriber will be liable for the invoiced amount. For further information email email@example.com or call 0800 785 483.