Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
The XYZ Model Financial Statements Workbook provides practical guidance in applying the New Zealand accounting standards.
It facilitates the identification of key issues, examines the relevant accounting standards under NZ IFRS and illustrates how they are applied.
The Workbook is used in conjunction with the XYZ Model Financial Statements product suite as a practical reference guide in understanding how to apply the recognition and measurement requirements for common but less widely understood accounting topics such as lease incentives, onerous contracts, compound and derivative financial instruments.
The Workbook illustrates the application of the New Zealand accounting standards using:
- Practical examples in the form of case studies
- Journal entries
- Tables, flow charts & diagrams
- Calculations & disclosure extracts
- Understand complex reporting requirements, clearly presented in a user-friendly manner
- Save time and resources in researching and analysing the interpretation and application of New Zealand accounting standards.
- Have confidence in applying the New Zealand accounting standards for common accounting scenarios.
Price is for an standing order and you will receive the update issued each year in print format when it is released. You will receive the current edition in print format upon purchase. Thereafter, invoices and subsequent editions will be issued automatically. Subscribers must provide the publisher with written notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of their standing order invoice; otherwise the subscriber will be liable for the invoiced amount. To order a one-off copy only or further information, please contact us by email supportANZ@thomsonreuters.com or call 0800 785 483.