Adams on Criminal Law eReference
eReference - ProView
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|eReference - ProView||Adams on Criminal Law eReference||16/08/2013||41550126||POA||Enquiry|
|Looseleaf||Adams on Criminal Law||30119302||$3,900.75||Enquiry|
|Looseleaf||Adams on Criminal Law - Evidence||30112797||$889.72||Enquiry|
|Online||Adams on Criminal Law - Evidence - Westlaw NZ||41169071||POA||Enquiry|
|Online||Adams on Criminal Law - Westlaw NZ||41169055||POA||Enquiry|
Adams on Criminal Law addresses the whole field of New Zealand’s criminal law from beginning to end.
Containing the full text of the looseleaf work, Adams on Criminal Law on ProView (our custom built ebook platform), will be updated six times per year. (See more about ProView )
Adams is the work of a team of distinguished Judges and lawyers and places substantial emphasis on the practical aspects of criminal law. The current edition is the third of a line which began with Sir Francis Adams’ Criminal Law and Practice in New Zealand in 1964, followed by the second edition in 1971, and publication of the latest edition in 1991. Find out more about the authors.
The work includes “offences” legislation and extensive commentary on the Courts’ interpretation of these. Material relating to the criminal investigation process forms a substantial part, with chapters on evidence, trial procedure, the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act, blood sampling and DNA testing.
In 2013 it was completely restructured and reissued to accommodate the Search and Surveillance Act 2012 and the Criminal Procedure Act 2011. Read more: "Super Adams": the Adams on Criminal Law re-issue.
Adams on Criminal Law is an indispensable, practical guide for defence, prosecution, corporate lawyers, the judiciary, police, academics and students.
- Crimes Act 1961
- Victims’ Rights
- Control over Proceedings
- Trial Procedure
- Criminal Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court
- Serious Fraud
- Criminal Justice Act 1985
- Misuse of Drugs
- Bill of Rights
- Criminal Investigations
- Proceeds of Crime
- Criminal Procedure (Mentally Impaired Persons) Act 2003
- Criminal Records (Clean Slate) Act 2004
- Parole Act 2002
- Practice Notes
- Table of Statutes and Regulations, Cases, and Index
Adams on Criminal Law consists of 5 titles:
- Adams on Criminal Law — Evidence (1 vol)
- Adams on Criminal Law — Offences and Defences (2 vols)
- Adams on Criminal Law — Procedure (2 vols)
- Adams on Criminal Law — Rights and Powers (2 vols)
- Adams on Criminal Law — Sentencing (1 vol)
Adams on Criminal Law is:
- All information, cases and legislation is rigorously checked by our team of legally-qualified editors and researchers.
- Continued consolidation of legislation and replacement of outdated commentary provides a continually up-to-date view of New Zealand criminal law and procedure;
- First published in 1991, it is a highly regarded legal text.
- Organised around the main legislation with extensive cross-referencing.
*NB: Price is for a single annual subscription for one user and includes all updates issued during the year. For pricing for multiple users or for existing subscribers to the service in other formats, please email us or call 0800 10 60 60.
eBooks and eReferences (an updating subscription eBook) may not be returned once the software key has been supplied to the customer, which supply will be by email after publication of the eReference or eBook. Your rights as a customer to access and use the ProView software and a ProView eSub are subject to acceptance of the terms upon which are at: http://thomsonreuters.com/site/proview/license-agreement/licence-agreement-new-zealand/