Alternative Dispute Resolution Cases - Westlaw NZ
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Online||Alternative Dispute Resolution Cases - Westlaw NZ||41169092||POA||Enquiry|
Alternative Dispute Resolution Cases is part of Brookers Online Case Law database.
CASE RECORD COUNT: OVER 1,000
One of 20 topical case law databases, Alternative Dispute Resolution Cases includes selected alternative dispute resolution cases from the Supreme Court, Privy Council, Court of Appeal, High Court, Employment Court, District Courts, and .nz Dispute Rresolution Sservice, Weathertight Homes Resolution Service and Weathertight Homes Tribunal.
NB: This database incorporates the former Arbitration Cases database.
1. More focused research. Our topical case law databases provide discrete collections of specialist New Zealand case law.
2. Daily updating. A case is classified and uploaded to the specific case law database as soon as it is received from a court or tribunal.
3. Daily automated case selection from our growing collection of over 120,000 case records, ensuring quick access to the latest cases.
4. Improved linking between case law, legislation, and commentary, for effective research.
5. Fully searchable law report and original judgment PDFs (where available)*.
6. A standardised user interface and product structure for ease of use across all case law databases.
7. An advanced search template, including an option to limit searching to reported cases only or to a specific law report series.
8. All case law databases are fully integrated with other Brookers Online content.
9. All case law databases are also fully integrated with the Brookers Online case law citator, CiteCase**, for quick verification of whether a case is good law or not and to find citing references to support and strengthen legal arguments.
10. Easy printing, emailing and document bookmarking options that will make your work faster and easier.
** Additional subscription to CiteCase required.
A CD Rom subscription to Alternative Dispute Resolution Cases does not include access to PDF documents.
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.