Brookers Family Law - Child Law eReference
eReference - ProView
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|eReference - ProView||Brookers Family Law - Child Law eReference||01/11/2014||41721497||POA||Enquiry|
|Online||Brookers Family Law - Child Law - Westlaw NZ||41169021||POA||Enquiry|
Brookers Family Law - Child Law contains key legislation, case law, international instruments and information on issues affecting relationships between parents and children, and children and the State.
This service aims to give clarity on the complex interrelationships between areas such as care and protection and youth justice, and contact and care of children and parenting orders.
Specialist practical guidance is also provided on a number of important topics and areas. These include:
- Role of Counsel for the Child
- Psychological Assessment
- Family Group Conferences
- Handling of Sexual Abuse Cases
- Practice Notes from the Family Court
Valuable supplementary information and guidance is provided on each topic. Each area of the law is discussed in detail, including history, the philosophical approach of particular legislation, the approach taken by the courts, and practical steps which can be taken to secure the best outcome for a client. Bibliographies of further information are provided for some topics.
This service also contains all relevant legislation, fully consolidated and kept up-to-date.
Table of Contents
Care of Children Act 2004
- Care of Children Act 2004 legislation and commentary
- Rules made under the Act
- Children’s Commissioner Act 2003
- Family Court Rules 2002 (extracts)
- Family Proceedings Act 1980 legislation and commentary
- Lawyer for the Child commentary
- Family Court Caseflow Management Practice Note
- Specialist Report Writers
- Family Court Counsellors
- Sexual Offences Involving Child Complainants and Child Defendants
- Protocol and Practice Note for Children’s Supervised Access
- Protocol for Children’s Medical Emergencies
- Parenting Orders
Children, Young Persons and Their Families Act 1989
- Children, Young Persons and Their Families Act 1989 legislation and commentary
- Rules and Regulations made pursuant to the Act
Care and Protection
Out of Home Care
- Family Courts Rules 2002 (Extracts)
- Evidence (Videotaping of Child Complaints) Regulations 1990
- Children’s Commissioner Act 2003 (extracts)
Adoption Act 1955
- Adoption Act 1955 legislation and commentary
- Adoption Regulations 1959
- Adult Adoption Information Act 1985 and regulations
- Adoption (Intercountry) Act 1997 and regulations
Principles of Adoption
Child Support Act 1991
- Child Support Act 1991 and rules and regulations, legislation and commentary
- Status of Children Act 1969 and regulations
Human Assisted Reproductive Technology Act 2004
- Human Assisted Reproductive Technology Act 2004 and regulations, legislation and commentary
- This looseleaf service may be purchased as a full series or each individual volume may be purchased.
A one off book and contents charge will apply for initial set up which covers the cost of the binder(s) and all current looseleaf content to date. All monthly or annual subscription pricing includes all updates issued during the applicable subscription duration.
The following are features of all Brookers Online databases:
- “Print this Document” means you can print the page you’re looking at easily and quickly.
- “My Selections” lets you select multiple documents to print as you go and compile them at the end of your session to a single print-out, or export them to PDF.
- “Export to PDF” is particularly useful for creating PDFs of whole Acts or Regulations.
- Bookmarking. Add a document or frequently-used search to your “Favourites” menu and find things faster next time.
- Email. Use the Email Link features to send a link to a document to a colleague.
- Hide/Show. Brookers Online displays commentary and annotations section-by-section by default. You can hide this to read legislation on your screen faster, or to exclude the commentary and annotations from your print version.
Includes 11 CD Rom updates per year.
Available as a monthly or annual subscription for 1-3 concurrent users. Extra 1 concurrent user licencing is also available for either monthly or annual subscription.