Immigration Cases - Westlaw NZ
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Online||Immigration Cases - Westlaw NZ||41169041||POA||Enquiry|
Immigration Cases is part of the New Zealand topical case law database collection. CASE RECORD COUNT: OVER 980.
One of 20 topical case law databases, Immigration Cases includes selected immigration cases from the Supreme Court, Privy Council, Court of Appeal, High Court, District Courts, Deportation Review Tribunal, and Refugee Status Appeals Authority.
1. More focused research. Our topical case law databases provide discrete collections of specialist New Zealand case law.
2. Daily updating. A case is classified and uploaded to the specific case law database as soon as it is received from a court or tribunal.
3. Daily automated case selection from our growing collection of over 120,000 case records, ensuring quick access to the latest cases.
4. Improved linking between case law, legislation, and commentary, for effective research.
5. Fully searchable law report and original judgment PDFs (where available)*.
6. A standardised user interface and product structure for ease of use across all case law databases.
7. An advanced search template, including an option to limit searching to reported cases only or to a specific law report series.
8. All case law databases are fully integrated with other Brookers Online content.
9. All case law databases are also fully integrated with the Brookers Online case law citator, CiteCase**, for quick verification of whether a case is good law or not and to find citing references to support and strengthen legal arguments.
10. Easy printing, emailing and document bookmarking options that will make your work faster and easier.
** Additional subscription to CiteCase required.
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.