Misuse of Drugs - Westlaw NZ
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|eReference - ProView||Misuse of Drugs eReference||18/05/2015||41817570||POA||Enquiry|
|Online||Misuse of Drugs - Westlaw NZ||41169091||POA||Enquiry|
Misuse of Drugs provides detailed guidance on all aspects of the law relating to drug misuse in New Zealand.
This specialised work has established itself as a core reference on the laws of drug misuse and trafficking since its first publication in 1988. Offering a balance of law and procedure, it is used by all sectors of the criminal legal system.
An impartial approach means that both defence lawyers and prosecutors may draw upon its clear guidance.
Misuse of Drugs covers all offences as well as evidence, sentencing and forfeiture. Links are provided to Adams on Criminal Law and Criminal Reports of New Zealand to facilitate research. The text follows a logical progression, starting with possession, moving through manufacturing or cultivation and supply and other offences to court proceedings and sentencing.
Table of Contents
- Having Possession of a Controlled Drug
- Possession for Supply
- Possession of a Utensil
- Statutory Defences to Possession
- Equipment, Material and Precursor Substances
- Importing and Exporting Controlled Drugs
- Producing or Manufacturing a Controlled Drug
- Supplying, Administering, or Otherwise Dealing
- Procuring, Consuming, Smoking, or Otherwise Using
- Cultivation of a Prohibited Plant
- Permitting the Use of Premises for an Offence against the Act
- Secondary Participation
- Modes of Prosecution
- Preventing Abuse of Process
- Search and Seizure
- Interception of Private Communications
- Proving the Identity of the Drug
- Forfeiture, Proceeds of Crime, and Money Laundering
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.